New Disney Animator Pattern: The Buttercream Dress

I have been busily working on some new patterns for the Disney Animator dolls. It's been 2 weeks since I mailed back my very last, rented, college textbooks and I have nothing but time to sew--well I wish, but a lot more time to sew and design and draft patterns.
Here is the Pattern front and after a few more tweaks it will be in my Etsy store. This is the Buttercream Dress.  Yes, I watch too much Great British Baking Show and I am always thinking about cake :)

I will also be making a version for Ideal Cinnamon and as I think this style can cross from toddler to little girl easily I'm making one for Wellie Wishers and Fashion Friends too.

 The Buttercream Dress Pattern PDF on Etsy









Comments

  1. This is a pretty little pattern and I agree, it could cross from toddler to little girl dress very well. Have you thought about adding a link to your Etsy store on the side of your blog so we can find your store easily?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been playing with the blog layout, the Etsy link is on the left side bar, but I think it is sometimes hidden, will have to tweak a bit more I think :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts