Pages

Disney Animators Merida Before and After Mini Make Over

Couldn't resist this little Merida on Ebay (the before photo is her Ebay pix). She is not really an "Animator" doll. She is the Disney Toddler doll issue--skinnier than the Animator version. I had no idea when I bought her that the Merida's with this face, like the Rapunzel/Tangled doll, were also issued this way. I still think she is super sweet--skinny legs and all. She was in excellent shape except her hair--fuzzy... frizzy, so I gave her a trim and a boil perm. She does not quite fit the outfits I made for the Animators but this dress matched her painted on tights and shoes.

Before
After


2 comments:

  1. Merida looks very nice in her new outfit and with her hair done. Great transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so pretty! I love what you've done with her hair :)

    ReplyDelete