Pages

Crissy's Foxy Dress

Here is a little set I recently made for my Ideal Crissy doll, Annabelle. I love the Foxy fabric--I will have to make something else too with it because I bought 1/2 yard--I usually only buy 1/4 yard or fat quarters of fabric because I get bored easily :)
Annabelle is a customized Ideal Crissy doll--she has had her eyes replaced with 13mm green Margon sleep eyes, Re-rooted with 2 Kanekalon pony tails--(the one with the big curl in the end) 1 and 1/3 were used for the re-oot--the rest is her grow hair tail, she also has repainted lashes and lips and a few freckles.

I always have a hard time with collars--this one turned out ok--it seems like it is so hard do for me to get them even.

Close up of her sleeve--I am trying to learn smocking embroidery--but my little pleats didn't seem close enough together so I just used a back stitch(orange) and cross stitch (green)  and a running stitch (red) to give the effect.


Her Bloomers--to create the two color bloomers, I just cut a shorts pattern in half longways and added room for the seams, they have an elastic casing waist and have applied elastic on the legs.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very cute outfit. The fox fabric is lovely and I like the way you picked up the colours in the embroidery.

    ReplyDelete