Pages

After Christmas Ornament Wreath

Is it too late to post a Christmas wreath? I was so inspired by a bunch of ornament wreaths on Pinterest that I had to give it a try--it did not turn out perfect but my daughter and I had great fun making it--she did not wander off in the middle of the project so I am pretty sure she thought it was fun too. It was as easy as it looks all we used were an old straw wreath (we had straw--foam might work too--if you don't use hot glue), a hot glue gun, old ornaments and some wood beads or similar to fill in the gaps.



Our wreath, next time we will try a little more finesse and to be a little less blobby with the hot glue!

Gorgeous wreath found on the blog 521 Lake Street I love the Santa and the Elf.

This impeccable wreath I found at Blue Velvet I love the flower shaped ornaments and I adore the color scheme.





3 comments:

  1. This is a very clever idea - and something to keep in mind for next Christmas. And the way January has flown by, next Christmas is approaching far too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: gorgeous ornaments .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!
    I might have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete