Sewing for Moxie Teenz

"cupcake" skirt modeled by Melrose

Tristan

Bijou

Bijou is a Katy Perry fan (me too)

Tristan

Bijou
I know my blog has been dominated by Project Project Runway lately (it is so fun!) but I have been sewing for other dolls besides my PPR model. I made some pencil skirts and dolman sleeve tops for my Moxie Teenz and also one "cupcake skirt" too, this is a pattern I have been trying to figure out for a long while-just a glimpse here because I still need to finish off the outfit. I am going to try to post a tutorial for the pencil skirt and top which are really easy to make--including how to make the pattern--so you can make it for any doll, hopefully it will be up by Monday.  Let me know what you think:) Speaking of letting me know--I have been trying to leave comments on many of my followed dolly blogs but they seem to evaporate into thin air once I hit the "post comment" button. I don't know what is going on with blogger, hopefully it is fixed soon! SO if you are not getting my comments--it is not for lack of my LOVING your projects--cuz I do :)

Comments

  1. Hi from spain: i like the clothes of the Moxie. They are very cute. In the older entry the dress is very exotic with the boat neck line. I like the model doll you used. Good photos. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits for the Moxie Teenz. Wish I had the patience to sew.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts