I finished the re-root and almost finished her dress as well--I still have a few embellishments in mind, but could not resist sharing a photo, now. I still have to make pantaloons, tights and fix her missing eyebrow and really take time doing her hair. I think she is turning out really cute--and somehow I actually had a pair of black patent Mary Jane shoes that fit her perfectly! I used an older McCall's 18" Betsy McCall pattern (8139) as a basis for her dress-though I changed the skirt and sleeves a bit. The fabric I was originally using was navy blue, but it did not quite go with her --so I went brighter, she is a 60's doll and green and orange always remind me a bit of that decade. Final project photos sometime this week :) Her little friend is Angel Dal Amy.