Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

My New Sewing/Doll Room

I packed up my doll/sewing at the end of September. It is now February and I finally have a new room to unpack it all into! I'm excited to sew! I am excited to look at my dolls and fabric--all the pretty fabric! I am excited to make more patterns! It may take me awhile to get everything put away and organized--(darn- adult- life- mortgage- paying- job), but it is a nice big space much bigger and brighter than any sewing space I have had before I may even call it my "studio", I like the sound of that :)

9 comments:

  1. You are very lucky. I have a small sewing space and I make it work. I can't wait to see the cute outfits your going to create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I see a Teen Trends doll box; how many of those dolls do you have? Have you ever designed anything for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not sewn for them, but I have one of each--I think they are so cute--thought about rerooting one to see how it turns out.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your new space - it's great to have a studio of your own. Enjoy it and we look forward to seeing the pretty new things you will be creating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrickters! Can't wait to get sewing!

      Delete
  4. Your room looks fabulous. I also have a doll/sewing room,but, mine is not so neat.
    betty
    dollcollege@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room looks fabulous. I also have a doll/sewing room,but, mine is not so neat.
    betty
    dollcollege@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete