Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Musings: April May and June Definitely

Hi! I know I have been gone a while and this has derailed my doll a month resolution.
I lost my sister in April and in April and May grieved and cried rivers and oceans and hurt and yearned to have her back.
In May I also spent way to many hours fighting a ridiculous decision by my University that could have delayed my finishing my degree by a year or more. I won that one.
 In June I still grieve for my sister and will always the rest of my life I am sure, but the creative impulse is slowly returning and I will be back with more posts this summer and at least once a month, I am paroling myself from the doll a month promise, things like this should not be guilt inducing deadlines-but joy and fun and so maybe I will try again next year. For now back to sharing all the little pleasure and accomplishments.
My sister as a young girl in the late 1970's. That smile.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. Your sister looks adorable, like a real life Skipper doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Aubrey Silver, you are right--she really does look like a Skipper doll in this photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to read about your loss. You know when you are ready so you can grieve as long as you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just reading this, but I know the hurt is still with you. I am so sorry. ~blessings

    ReplyDelete