Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Drum roll Please.... Presenting... Albert!



He's finished and has been introduced to all his new friends! The girls really took to him, but Gavin thinks he is just "OK".

I made this outfit for him, I think I will make him a black short sleeved t shirt to go with the pants--that way the outfit will look better with the black shoes. Does any doll share a shoe size with Gavin? I wonder if the Monster High boy dolls do? I would love to know what anyone thinks of my new Albert!

7 comments:

  1. wow those dolls are really cute..i never knew how handsome those boy dolls are..you done a great job on your re-root..love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks James!
    I am so glad they have come out with more variety of boy dolls lately it's not all Ken, Ken, Ken anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever find another boy doll that shared Gavin's shoe size? I have only one Gavin, but I'd like to have more things for him to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not found any shoes to fit him yet either! I will update here if I ever do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's very handsome. I would like to have a Gavin with green eyes too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found some shoes! The 1Direction dolls share his shoe size.

    ReplyDelete