Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Velvet Freckles


I named her Nikki, she reminds a bit of Nicole Kidman-- before she started using a flat iron. It took me a while to figure out how to reroot with this curly hair but I just went for it and I love the way she turned out! I made the freckles by flicking a paintbrush with watered down acrylics near her face--I wanted a super freckle-y look. I did that before the reroot. She has new green Margon 13mm sleep eyes. This is an Ideal 15 1/2" Velvet. Thinking I may need to freckle her arms as well. Click on the photo for a bigger picture-so you can really see all the many many freckles!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Sorry, I know this is an old post, but I was wondering where you bought the lovely sleep eyes? I've been looking everywhere and haven't been able to find the ones you're talking about :/ Beautiful doll btw! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI! Thank you!-she is one of my favorites. You can find these eyes at crissydoll.com--if you contact Kristi on the site,she can customize them to the color you want-she does great work and very reasonable too.

      Delete